Thursday, August 23, 2012

Only in NYC....



Only in NYC would people be this thirsty around a "fake"celebrity. This reminds me just of how jaded people out here in LA are about seeing celebrities...The only people here in LA that give a fuck about celebrities are paparazzi and tourists (both of which are HATED in LA...yes tourists we fucking hate you.) Also when you live in LA another thing we hate is when people that dont live here ask you how many celebrities you have seen...Let me give you my standard response. I dont know and i dont fucking care. I probably have seen a million but i wouldnt know cause i dont really give a fuck.... About the only celebrity i would even remotely care about meeting would be harmony korine and that would solely be to have him sign my gummo tattoo and thats it. I wouldnt want to talk to him b/c what the hell would i say. I love your movies. I wouldnt get into to asking him technical questions about his films, which i could do BUT wouldnt cause i wouldnt want to bother him that much. Something that really bothers me about this "prank" is that OF COURSE you are gonna have a million assholes following you if you are walking with bodyguards and a camera crew you are in fucking TIMES SQUARE asshole.If you put a homeless man with bodyguards and a camera crew and drop him in times square the EXACT same shit is going to happen.thats my rant on this video...

 Anyways you wanna hear my ONE celebrity story that i have thats even good and its actually not even THAT good? i went to a movie screening one time and Arnold Swarzenegger sat next to me. Yes that guy. wanna know what i said to him...NOTHING. cause i didnt want to bother him BUT i did listen to everything he said because its fucking arnold swarzenegger and about the only thing that he did that was any good was heckle the director when he was doing a q&a. Other than that he was just some huge old dude sitting next to me and thats celebrities in a nutshell they are just like you and i except that they are on tv and movie screens...oh and they have alot of fucking money. :/ fuck it i wanna be a celebrity now. damnmit.

No comments:

Post a Comment