Sunday, August 26, 2012

Compliance....WTF.


Went to see this movie today. Ummmm i still dont know how i feel after witnessing this movie. I mean dont get me wrong it was absolutely amazing BUT absolutely disturbing at the same damn time. What made it even more of a shake my head while watching time was the fact that it was based on true events. Like for real? Like for Real for Real? I dont know as a boss and someone who oversees employees i cant even begin to imagine falling for this "prank". Maybe its just the anti authority part of me that would just automatically call bullshit on some cop calling me on the phone asking me to stripsearch a employee. I give this movie my recommendation though as i think others need to see how some people in this world are just Sheep and completely gullible. Those are the kinds of people that absolutely scare the shit out of me. 

1 comment: