Saturday, September 29, 2012

My all time favorite....

So my all time favorite band is actually someone that i have never seen perform before. FAITH NO MORE....to some this might come as a shock because its kinda out of left field compared to everything else i listen to. BUT make no mistake they are one of those bands that i can listen to anytime and all the time. Funny though i have never seen them play live before. Ive had a couple of opportunities but never followed thru with it. I think its kind of because i hold them on such a pedestal that i almost dont wanna be let down if they were to suck live. I know in my heart they probably would be amazing but i almost dont wanna risk it. Godspeeed You Black Emperor is another band that i hold on a pedestal like that and i saw them two years ago and they were just okay. I mean they were good but the live show wasnt quite as good as what i have grown to love about them. So i give you my favorite videos/songs from each of my favorite bands. Enjoy.

ps
sorry for the lack of blogging i have been busy with a lot of work stuff. Hope to get back to writing on here more...we shall see.

Stripsearch-Faith No More


Dead Flag Blues-Godspeed you Black Emperor

No comments:

Post a Comment